Recent developments and events at Kentik.
- Kentik Brings Network Performance Monitoring into the Digital Operations Era
New NPM solution offers integrated insight into Internet and cloud-centric network performance, traffic flows and routing “Kentik’s NPM solution has given us a breakthrough level of visibility” –Scott Martin VP Tech Ops Appnexus SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. – Sept. 20, 2016 – Kentik today announced a significant advance in network performance monitoring (NPM) for today’s cloud-centric, […]
- Kentik Technologies Closes $23 Million Series B Funding Round
We're excited to announce that Kentik has closed a $23M Series B Funding Round, led by Third Point Ventures, with the participation of both existing and new investors.
- Kentik: Winner of Inaugural Go Ignite Global Start-up Call
Global Telecom Alliance Recognizes Kentik for Big Data Network Analytics Solution San Francisco July 19, 2016 – Kentik, the network traffic intelligence company, today announced that it has been selected as one of five winners of the inaugural call for start-ups launched by Go Ignite, an alliance between four major telcos, at Mobile World […]
- Kentik Introduces Post-Hadoop Network Traffic Analytics
Kentik, the network traffic intelligence company, today announced the release of significant enhancements to Kentik Detect, its big data network analytics solution. New features include multi-dimensional traffic analytics, enabling access to billions of possible analyses operating on trillions of instantly accessible data records, new traffic flow visualizations, and support for network performance metrics.
What's being said about Kentik in the press and media.
- Network Utilization and the Case for Big Data Architecture
- Instant graph-ification
- Network Performance Monitoring for Digital Operations
- Talking Network Performance Manage with Avi Freedman
Conferences and shows at which Kentik is an exhibitor or sponsor.
A quick look at Kentik, including what we do and who we are, plus company logos.Download