Recent developments and events at Kentik.
- Kentik Granted US Patent for Core Network Analytics Technology
SAN FRANCISCO – April 12, 2018 – Kentik, the only SaaS network traffic intelligence company, today announced it secured its first patent from the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office for the Kentik Data Engine (KDE). KDE was patented as the first real-time, big data software system purpose-built for network monitoring, anomaly detection, and operational analytics.
- Global ISP Cogent Communications Selects Kentik for Network Traffic Intelligence
Kentik announced it has been selected by Cogent Communications Holdings, Inc., one of the largest internet service providers (ISPs) in the world, to automate traffic engineering, optimize network performance, and uncover new revenue opportunities. Five of the 10 largest global Tier-1 ISPs now leverage the network traffic intelligence platform, Kentik Detect.
- Kentik Sees Record Growth as Enterprises & Service Providers Deploy Network Traffic Intelligence to Drive Digital Transformation Goals
Kentik today announced the company observed 11x growth in ARR in the last two years. The company attributes its continued momentum to cross-industry adoption of Kentik Detect®, its SaaS-based network analytics platform – which now ingests over 200 billion flow records daily – to provide enterprises and service providers with the most modern, scalable, and secure way to leverage network data for operations and business intelligence.
- Kentik Makes Network Traffic Intelligence More Accessible & Context-Driven with Platform Expansion
Kentik today announced updates to its network analytics platform, Kentik Detect®. The developments – which enable added context and ease of use for fast network insights – are part of Kentik’s mission to provide enterprises and service providers with real-time actionable intelligence for both technical and business operations.
What's being said about Kentik in the press and media.
- 10 Hyper-Converged Infrastructure Architecture Buying Mistakes
- Global ISP Cogent Deploys Kentik to Automate Traffic Engineering
- Kentik Detect Updated
- Big Data in Cloud Computing Demands an IT Skill Set Change
Conferences and shows at which Kentik is an exhibitor or sponsor.