Recent developments and events at Kentik.
- Kentik Launches Global Channel Program to Meet Growing Demand for Network Traffic Intelligence
SAN FRANCISCO – August 24, 2017 – Kentik, the leader in network traffic intelligence, today announced the launch of a formal global channel program to meet increasing demand for network analytics that inform real-time business and technical operations decisions. With 20 channel partners now signed on worldwide, Kentik’s channel program accelerates its global market growth and enables partners to benefit from the company’s momentum.
- Top Japanese Telecom Operator KDDI Corporation Selects Kentik for Network Traffic Intelligence
TOKYO and SAN FRANCISCO – July 19, 2017 – Kentik, the leader in network traffic intelligence, today announced KDDI Corporation, a Fortune Global 500 company and one of Asia's largest telecommunications / Internet service providers, has deployed its solution, Kentik Detect, for real-time network operations and planning efficiencies. With Kentik, KDDI gains the ability to make faster operational decisions and frees up engineering teams to spend more time on business innovation.
- Net One Systems and Kentik Partner to Bring Network Traffic Intelligence to Japan
TOKYO and SAN FRANCISCO – July 19, 2017 – Kentik, the leader in network traffic intelligence, today announced it has signed a reseller agreement with Net One Systems, the leading Japan-based cloud infrastructure integrator. The agreement enables Net One Systems to resell Kentik Detect, the industry’s only SaaS platform that turns network traffic data into real-time intelligence for both technical and business operations.
- Kentik Survey Identifies Key Network Challenges in the Race for Digital Transformation
SAN FRANCISCO – July 12, 2017 – Kentik, the leader in network traffic intelligence, today released the initial results of a survey to determine how network challenges are affecting digital transformation. The company surveyed 203 IT professionals attending Cisco Live 2017, Cisco’s annual conference which offers educational sessions to help organizations “thrive in the world of digital business.”
What's being said about Kentik in the press and media.
- Kentik Finds Truth in the Traffic
- Emerging Vendors 2017: Networking And VoIP Startups You Need To Know
- How Kentik Helps Operators Turn Network Data into Sales
- Cloud-based Network Analytics Startup Kentik Launches Global Channel Program
Conferences and shows at which Kentik is an exhibitor or sponsor.
A quick look at Kentik, including what we do and who we are, plus company logos.Download