Recent developments and events at Kentik.
- Kentik Sets New Bar for DDoS Protection Accuracy
Big Data SaaS solution increases DDoS detection accuracy by over 30%; automates hybrid attack mitigation needed to deal with increasingly sophisticated and damaging attacks SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. – Oct. 25, 2016 – Kentik today announced a major advance in DDoS protection accuracy based on enhancements to Kentik Detect, the industry’s only big data-based SaaS network analytics […]
- Kentik Brings Network Performance Monitoring into the Digital Operations Era
New NPM solution offers integrated insight into Internet and cloud-centric network performance, traffic flows and routing “Kentik’s NPM solution has given us a breakthrough level of visibility” –Scott Martin VP Tech Ops Appnexus SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. – Sept. 20, 2016 – Kentik today announced a significant advance in network performance monitoring (NPM) for today’s cloud-centric, […]
- Kentik Technologies Closes $23 Million Series B Funding Round
We're excited to announce that Kentik has closed a $23M Series B Funding Round, led by Third Point Ventures, with the participation of both existing and new investors.
- Kentik: Winner of Inaugural Go Ignite Global Start-up Call
Global Telecom Alliance Recognizes Kentik for Big Data Network Analytics Solution San Francisco July 19, 2016 – Kentik, the network traffic intelligence company, today announced that it has been selected as one of five winners of the inaugural call for start-ups launched by Go Ignite, an alliance between four major telcos, at Mobile World […]
What's being said about Kentik in the press and media.
- Kentik Network Performance Monitoring Review
- The DDoS Arms Race
- Beam me up, Avi: Kentik CEO thinks we might meed the Federation to block DDoS
- NPM Appliances Go Bye-Bye: The Cloud World Calls for Cloud-Scale NPM
Conferences and shows at which Kentik is an exhibitor or sponsor.
A quick look at Kentik, including what we do and who we are, plus company logos.Download