Recent developments and events at Kentik.
- Kentik Earns Innovation Award at ONUG Fall 2017
SAN FRANCISCO – October 26, 2017 – Kentik, the leader in network traffic intelligence, today announced the company was named a winner of the ONUG Right Stuff Innovation Awards. Recognized in the “Monitoring & Analytics” category, Kentik received its award on stage at the ONUG Fall 2017 conference, a top industry event that brings together business leaders and technology experts from the networking community.
- Kentik Launches Global Channel Program to Meet Growing Demand for Network Traffic Intelligence
SAN FRANCISCO – August 24, 2017 – Kentik, the leader in network traffic intelligence, today announced the launch of a formal global channel program to meet increasing demand for network analytics that inform real-time business and technical operations decisions. With 20 channel partners now signed on worldwide, Kentik’s channel program accelerates its global market growth and enables partners to benefit from the company’s momentum.
- Top Japanese Telecom Operator KDDI Corporation Selects Kentik for Network Traffic Intelligence
TOKYO and SAN FRANCISCO – July 19, 2017 – Kentik, the leader in network traffic intelligence, today announced KDDI Corporation, a Fortune Global 500 company and one of Asia's largest telecommunications / Internet service providers, has deployed its solution, Kentik Detect, for real-time network operations and planning efficiencies. With Kentik, KDDI gains the ability to make faster operational decisions and frees up engineering teams to spend more time on business innovation.
- Net One Systems and Kentik Partner to Bring Network Traffic Intelligence to Japan
TOKYO and SAN FRANCISCO – July 19, 2017 – Kentik, the leader in network traffic intelligence, today announced it has signed a reseller agreement with Net One Systems, the leading Japan-based cloud infrastructure integrator. The agreement enables Net One Systems to resell Kentik Detect, the industry’s only SaaS platform that turns network traffic data into real-time intelligence for both technical and business operations.
What's being said about Kentik in the press and media.
- Kentik Network Peering & Capacity Planning #NFD16
- Kentik Finds Truth in the Traffic
- Emerging Vendors 2017: Networking And VoIP Startups You Need To Know
- How Kentik Helps Operators Turn Network Data into Sales
Conferences and shows at which Kentik is an exhibitor or sponsor.
A quick look at Kentik, including what we do and who we are, plus company logos.Download