Recent developments and events at Kentik.
- Top Japanese Telecom Operator KDDI Corporation Selects Kentik for Network Traffic Intelligence
TOKYO and SAN FRANCISCO – July 19, 2017 – Kentik, the leader in network traffic intelligence, today announced KDDI Corporation, a Fortune Global 500 company and one of Asia's largest telecommunications / Internet service providers, has deployed its solution, Kentik Detect, for real-time network operations and planning efficiencies. With Kentik, KDDI gains the ability to make faster operational decisions and frees up engineering teams to spend more time on business innovation.
- Net One Systems and Kentik Partner to Bring Network Traffic Intelligence to Japan
TOKYO and SAN FRANCISCO – July 19, 2017 – Kentik, the leader in network traffic intelligence, today announced it has signed a reseller agreement with Net One Systems, the leading Japan-based cloud infrastructure integrator. The agreement enables Net One Systems to resell Kentik Detect, the industry’s only SaaS platform that turns network traffic data into real-time intelligence for both technical and business operations.
- Kentik Survey Identifies Key Network Challenges in the Race for Digital Transformation
SAN FRANCISCO – July 12, 2017 – Kentik, the leader in network traffic intelligence, today released the initial results of a survey to determine how network challenges are affecting digital transformation. The company surveyed 203 IT professionals attending Cisco Live 2017, Cisco’s annual conference which offers educational sessions to help organizations “thrive in the world of digital business.”
- Kentik and France-IX Partner to Bring Network Intelligence to Digital Businesses in France
PARIS and SAN FRANCISCO – May 4, 2017 – France-IX, the premier Internet Peering Service Provider in France, and Kentik, the leader in network traffic intelligence for performance management and distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) protection, today announced a partnership that offers France-IX peering members real-time intelligence solutions in a first-ever offering for IXP services.
What's being said about Kentik in the press and media.
- Kentik Scores KDDI Deal, Extends Monitoring Platform to Japan
- Kentik Partners with Net One Systems in Japan
- Survey: The Cloud Still Drives More Network Complexity Than IoT
- Cloud is Top Network Challenge in the Race for Digital Transformation
Conferences and shows at which Kentik is an exhibitor or sponsor.
A quick look at Kentik, including what we do and who we are, plus company logos.Download