Sciens is one of Kentik’s newest channel partners, serving the Korean market. In this Q&A, we highlight a bit about the team behind Sciens, who they are and what they do.
Headquartered in Seoul, Korea, Sciens Co., Ltd. is one of the newest partners to join our program, supporting us in serving the Korean market. We reached out to the Sciens team recently with this Q&A to share a little about the team and their services.
Who is Sciens?
Sciens is a network-specialized IT company, serving the enterprise and service provider markets in Korea. Since 2013, we have been providing custom network solutions and services for our customers.
We strive to be the leader in offering the most advanced and cutting-edge network technology, and we use our business experience, technology, solutions and services to do that.
What services do you provide?
At SCIENS we offer total network system services, including everything from network diagnosis and analysis to consulting, design, construction, maintenance and more. In these areas, we specifically offer:
Network diagnosis and analysis:
- Analyzing environments and operating statuses of customers’ current networks
- Consulting on network diagnostics, problem-finding and improvement
- Converging customer needs
- Network planning
- Fast and reliable network installation and deployment
- Rogue access point detection and blocking
- Ad-hoc detection and blocking
- Block illegal wireless connections
- Wireless DDoS attack detection
- Wireless public management shutoff
- WEP cloaking
- Wired/wireless integrated network design
- Designing a management network through an integrated management system
- Fast and accurate processing to meet customer needs
- Operation of stable networks through regular and timely inspections
We also offer internet infrastructure construction. This part of our business helps our customers build new network access for their end users, with specialized, tailored IT infrastructure solutions.
As part of this service, we provide solutions with new technologies and capabilities to overcome the limitations of existing access networks (ISDN, PSTN, xDSL), including options for added security and QoS for companies that have completed their infrastructure construction. Special application solutions we offer include:
CDN - We provide load-balanced application delivery and backup solutions that leverage nationwide networks provided by large ISPs, IDC centers, distributed by region.
VPN construction - We build your network across the internet and provide enhanced corporate security with data encryption and QoS delivery solutions.