How are Dropbox, Equinix, Netflix, and Zoom scaling their networks and services, especially during COVID-19? Hear from network leaders at these companies in the first part of our panel series.
Avi Freedman moderates a panel on the following topics:
- How these companies have scaled their networks
- Best practices for scaling networks for service delivery
- Secrets to success for partnering with application teams
- Best practices for supporting corporate IT
- Opinions on how the industry should be thinking to handle changes in capacity so we can scale to a remote-primary world
- Alex Guerrero, Sr. Manager of SaaS Operations, Zoom
- Bill Long, SVP of Core Product Management, Equinix
- Dave Temkin, VP of Network and Systems Infrastructure, Netflix
- Dzmitry Markovich, Sr. Director of Engineering, Dropbox
- Avi Freedman, Moderator, Co-founder and CEO, Kentik
Don’t miss part 2 of our series, with Akamai, Uber, and Verizon Media.