How are Akamai, Uber and Verizon Media scaling their networks and services, especially now during COVID-19?
Avi Freedman moderates a panel on the following topics:
- Best practices for scaling networks amid COVID-19
- The most effective architectural investments made
- Traffic trends and their impact on network capacity
- Strategies for business continuity and disaster recovery (BCDR)
- Christian Kaufmann, VP Network Technology, Akamai
- Jason M. Black (JB), Head of Global Network Infrastructure, Uber
- Igor Gashinsky, Chief Network Architect, VP, Verizon Media
- Avi Freedman, Moderator, Co-founder and CEO, Kentik
Don’t miss part 1 of our series, with Dropbox, Equinix, Netflix, and Zoom.