In this new report, “AWS Cloud Adoption, Visibility & Management,” we look at the survey responses of 310 technical and executive-level peers who attended the recent AWS user conference.
Key findings include:
- Multi-cloud is real, and more common than hybrid-cloud.
- Most common multi-cloud combo: AWS + Azure.
- Biggest cloud challenge: Cost management.
- The cloud skills gap challenge is rising.
- Users have at least 2 tools to try to gain cloud visibility.
- Spreadsheets are still being used to understand AWS costs.
- A big gap exists in using AWS VPC Flow Logs for cloud visibility.
Download the full report report to learn more about how organizations are addressing today’s cloud visibility and cloud management challenges.