Learn how easy it is to gain network observability so you can deliver great experiences.
Follow along in your own Kentik free-trial account and have your questions answered by a product expert in real time. Sessions last about 30 minutes.
If you do not already have a trial account, please sign up for a free trial now.
Join the Kentik Slack Community
Join the conversation on Slack before your Virtual Design Clinic session!
Meet your peers and ask our experts your questions ahead of time. See the #virtual-design-clinics channel.
A Kentik solutions expert will answer your questions and guide you through key product features while you follow along in your own trial account, if you desire.
Each session has a special focus, but we welcome your questions about any part of the Kentik network observability platform! Topics may include:
- Navigating the Kentik UI, configuring devices, configuring Interface Classification
- Understanding different synthetic test and agent types
- Using BGP monitoring to detect and alert on hijacks, RPKI status, path changes and more
- Configuring policies to monitor for DDoS attacks
- Building custom dashboards and reports for both internal and external audiences
- How to measure and correlate page-load performance and network latency to create great customer experiences
Complete the following steps at least 24 hours before the event: